Re: Re: Introductions

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 01:24:40 -0700

Hi Bryan,
THank you for this information. I don't yet have any of the rules handy, but have gone ahead and subscribed to GloranthaInternetGaming, on the off chance there's an Internet group I might join. I'll investigate the local scene too, but of course that could be hit or miss--I honestly have no real idea where to begin there, as obvious Internet searches have turned up nothing really useful. Nevertheless, I'm optimistic, and look forward to many hours of enjoyment out of this setting. Yours,
Zack.