Re: Exploring Everything

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 10:23:31 -0700 (PDT)

One thing I only recalled after hitting 'send'......it is possible to make friends with the trolls.  However, I've only had it happen once, and it was literally the season, maybe turn, before the final ceremony, so I didn't have time to send off exploration parties.  So, can anyone confirm, if you manage to make frieds with the trolls, are you allowed to explore their lands?