Re: What's the hardest part?

From: Curtis <curtis3331_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 17:16:01 -0000

Hi Meredith,

I always choose Valind/Gagarth/the Vadrudi to be my clan's ancient enemy, and that seems to work pretty well. They're relatively easy to defeat, which makes the ancestors happy and increases the clan magic, and they enable us to raid (usually) two extra times a year. Do you usually choose the Horse-Spawn to be your ancient enemy?

I've only played maybe twenty games, but the Horse-Spawn only picked on us once. That one time went like you said, with a death spiral. Another time we entered the death spiral due to repeated chaos incursions.