Feature Requests

From: David Gadbois <gadbois_at_...>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 18:12:43 -0500

I'm running 2.0.1. A few feature requests:
  1. Add some indication that the first action of the current season has been performed already. I often play for a while, get interrupted, and don't pick up the game for several days. It's hard to get re-oriented especially when an action does not leave an indicator in the saga.
  2. Have a report (maybe at the beginning of the year's saga?) of how magic was allocated. Same use case as for 1.
  3. Do something about the sliders. They're maddening especially when the underlying quantity is large. Getting to the general area is a pain, and tapping repeatedly on the plus and minus buttons often results in moving the slider all the way to the left or right and having to start over.

--David Gadbois