Re: Anyone playing 2.0?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 08:30:08 -0700

Michael

> Android Developer and user, so until it comes to us, sadly no.

We're open to licensing :)

> Though I did wonder whether I've seen the last screenshot on the
> Appstore before (female warrior holding a farmer aloft). Maybe I have,
> but at the moment it doesn't ring a bell.

Probably few people have.

David

> I hadn't played the game in nigh on a decade, so many of the scenes are only vaguely familiar.

That's what I figured.

> I don't recall at all the "please raid our clan so we can kill our mad chieftain" and the "let's ambush the Colymar king" scenes.

Not new, but there are definitely scenes that don't come up every game.

> 1. Add some indication that the first action of the current season has been performed already. I often play for a while, get interrupted, and don't pick up the game for several days. It's hard to get re-oriented especially when an action does not leave an indicator in the saga.

Hmm, first time that's been requested. What's the context? As you know, screen real estate is tight, and it may be easier to add it to advice.

> 2. Have a report (maybe at the beginning of the year's saga?) of how magic was allocated. Same use case as for 1.

Advisors tell you about the more interesting allocations (War and Quests, frex). Is there another one that makes a difference?

David Dunham http://a-sharp.com Twitter: _at_KingDragonPass