RE: How Orlanth helped Chalana Arroy to fight Malia

From: Christensen, Darin <Darin.Christensen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 09:37:02 -0700

I have not read any materials on this, but there are several thoughts that quickly come to mind:
  1. Moving air makes it harder for diseases to fester/helps people recover more rapidly from certain types of diseases-Orlanth's wind weakens Malia's power.
  2. Orlanth protects Chalana Arroy as Malia and her allies try to physically oppose her.
  3. Orlanth helps rally those who are thinking of passively appeasing Malia.