Re: To dig up an old question.....any chance of an Android port?

From: James Casey <waferthinninja_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 11:48:50 +0100

From a purely financial perspective, it seems like a good idea. Given that the marketplaces are a similar size (and the velocity being towards Android), you should be able to roughly estimate the income you would get. If the cost of development is clearly less than that, then it seems like a good idea.

Given that the port from the original to iOS made sense, I would have thought the port to Android would be easier, given that things like adapting the interface to a smaller screen have already been worked out. Maybe I am underestimating the difficulties of e.g. hardware fragmentation on Android?

Even if you have no interest in doing it yourselves, is it something that could be outsourced?

I hope its something you might consider in the future.

James