Re: Re: Newb! Hi!

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 06:02:52 -0800 (PST)

Also, I seem to recall that when you start, there is an option for a tutorial game?

 From: David Dunham <david_at_a-sharp.com> Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 11:39:46 PM Subject: Re: Newb! Hi!

Ivan

> I'm new at this game and I'm addicted ... but I can not enteder an order logic of what to do or how to get out of the place ... Anyway, so I'm playing with the menus and trying to survive, I can not even do the HeroQuest to the tribe ... says I need to know more about the myth ...

Learn more about myths by sacrificing to the appropriate deity (Orlanth in this case).

http://a-sharp.com/kodp/tips.html has a number of tips derived from the manual.

David Dunham http://a-sharp.com Twitter: _at_KingDragonPass