King of Dragon Pass Wiki

From: nihilariann <nihilariann_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 01:33:22 -0000

Hello all!I just found this group, and I'm glad I did because I have news to share with all of my fellow KoDP lovers. There is a fan-based KoDP wiki: http://kingofdragonpass.wikia.com <http://kingofdragonpass.wikia.com/wiki/King_of_Dragon_Pass_Wiki> . We tried to give it a nice look, and add all the information we can. We want to try and make this wiki a comprehensive, complete source of information about the game, and grow a community around it. But guess what? We can't do it alone: there are only two or three contributors, and the wiki is still missing a lot of information.So any help would be very much appreciated. It'll be fun! May Orlanth watch over you,Nihilariann