Question about IOS version, exploration event

From: Peter Knutsen <list_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 03:14:47 -0000

Hi

I bought the IOS version of KoDP some months ago, and have been playing if on and off. It's a very fun game, although sometimes a bit underdocumented. I'm learning, though.

But one event bothers me. In many games, when exploring, I come across a cave full of scaly creatures that kill or injure horses. I can't seem to gain any benefit from this event, nor even to resolve it. The creatures keep re-occuring, even after I hire outsiders to cover the cave entrance up with stones, or have my Eurmal trickster sing the creatures away.

So I'm basically asking for spoiler here, because it's a really annoying event. What to do?

--
Peter Knutsen