Re: 2 ring composition questions

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 07:31:57 -0800 (PST)

I'm not sure that all of the advice can be read in a way other than 'pick me!'  I also don't know if it makes a functional difference in the game, or if those quirks only show personality traits that show up in the advice that they offer.

Although I do recall it being said at one point that the pro-woman and pro-man ones have something of a point...an overly unbalanced ring in gender terms hurting clan happiness I think.  So potentially having that 'fine families' or 'crafter' person on the ring might play a role in keeping various factions or the overall clan happy?