Mulitple viewpoints and the Lunars

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 16:18:44 -0000

Hi there,

I was glad to see John mention the Lunars on the HeroQuest-RPG since I think it'd certainly help the popularity of the project if it went at the seige from a few different viewpoints. Has anyone here read Phillip Parotti's "The Greek Generals Speak" and "The Trojan Generals Speak"? They're two rather thin novels that recount the memoirs of the surviving generals who fought at Troy. Nice approach. Unfortunately they were only a small press run so they're probably pretty rare.

But anyway an approach like that would be cool. A paragraph or two from the major leaders on all sides from their viewpoints would be neat.

Oliver