Re: RQA - Whitewall

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 10:57:45 +0100 (CET)

Jane Williams
> --- Jimbruce <john.hughes_at_...> wrote:
>> I never saw this issue. I have all the duck issues
>> ('of course' :))
>> and the Far Place issue, to which I was pretty
>> ambivalent.

The usual reaction to somebody playing in your backyard, I suppose - echoing my feelings to the Whitewall issue. Still, some of the possible group dynamics within Whitewall are sketched very nicely in the scenario.

> I could find my copy, I expect.

No need - back in 1997 Jeff and I dissected the text, and the files are still around.

Not to my knowledge. www.tradetalk.de doesn't distribute it any more (and they did back in 1995 or so).

> Even if we had copyright permission etc though, that's
> a lot to scan, and posting a photocopy from here to Oz
> is going to take time and money. Anyone down under got
> one?

As former relation to the distributor, I can say there are quite a few copies Down Under.

While I cannot offer scans, I have text files of the Whitewall portions which I annotated heavily to fit with my 1997 vision of Heortland (the one shared with Jeff).

Because of copyright considerations, I cannot put these up in the files section, but I'm willing to share for discussions.

I sent a copy to John.