Re: Jeff's analysis of the Whitewall sources

From: jeffrichard68 <richj_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 17:02:51 -0000

> No reason why not. Remember the Storm Bull expedition for
Temertain in
> 1613? Several members got themselves some at Stormwalk.

Yep. In my Sartar campaign arc, we've got player characters (including a Gorangi Vak wannabe) going on that quest. They will likely be at Whitewall - presumably with their sky bull.

> > The same method? Assuming the Vingkot role?
>
> No, going along with an enemy rite to turn it upside down.

Yeah, I really want to keep this. This presages the Dragonrise and sets the stage for OiD really well.

Jeff