Re: Re: Larnsti and other topics

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 12:24:05 -0800 (PST)

Peter Metcalfe:
> > > . . . other Lunars`have arrived by sea
> > > (which suggests capture of the other
> > > ports of Heortland).
>
> >Which Lunars?
>
> The ones that invaded Heortland through Corflu.

Anyone know how many of these there were? I imagine they must have been fairly lightly armed infantry. Were they stripped from the Pavis garrison, or did they first traverse Prax to Pavis then move downstream? In bunches or all at once? If they were the Pavis garrison, I'd think them be low-morale, low-firepower types. OTOH, if a specialized group crossed Prax, that could be interesting for future lunar players.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you�re looking for faster http://search.yahoo.com