RE: Seriasdora equals Whitewall

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 13:41:47 -0800

After reviewing my Dawn Age notes, I think that Whitewall was built in the First Age (maybe by that Heortling artist who built the Ivory Tower). Could be on the site of Seriasdara, doesn't have to be.

However I think the Garanvuli should be worked into this. I have always liked the Serias and Garan story.

Definitely need to have Oakfed burn chaos at Whitewall!

Jeff