Re: Jorkandros, lunar command, etc...

From: dzo01 <dzo_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 23:27:40 -0000

Well, we can always fire up Nick's emphmeris program (if I can find it again). I know it had been Gregged to an extent, but it can still help spark ideas.

> > I would be inclined to make him the "stereotypical"
> > staid, by-the- book Polaris general.
>
> A question for you people who understand all these New
> Gods (new in HW?Q, that is), and how they relate to
> the old ones. As I understand it, the guy who used to
> be called Polaris in Orlanthi society as well as in
> Lunar society has now been renamed Rigsdal. Is he in
> fact the same god, or not?
>
> And if he is, just how much is it going to upset
> Polaris-controled Lunar command when a powerful
> Rigsdal worshipper shows up on the Orlanthi side?

Given that the DH's have been at the star worship a lot longer I don't think they'll be too phased by a barbarian's misconception much as in the same way that they're not too phased by Elmal/Yelmalio. On the other hand when Kallyr shows up and claims (and proves!) a "personal" relationship with one of the Star Captains _then_ you'll see a bunch of Dara Hapans with their panties in a bunch...

On the other hand the nepharious plans of the Exarch of Ignorance and the Star Permutator cult - Mwhahahahaha!

*Erm, sorry. I really have to get my Bliss in Ignorance campaign ideas written up.

> > the Buserian starseerer who is looking at the "big
> > picture" but completely lost in the
> > day-to-day tactical neccesities.
> >
> > I also think that there just has to be a
> Shargashi...
>
> Like both of these. Do you have names for them? And
> let's slap them in the database of Heroes...

Um, terrible with names - I'll dig up my GRoY and see what inspiration strikes.

Cheers,
Yak