Re: Heortland Civil War

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 18:06:20 -0800

They aren't "moping" but protecting the liberties of the Hendriki - now lost to the Pharoah and the Andrini. Only through the Volsaxi can the Hendriki freedoms be restored.

It sounds to me like the Andrini have replaced the Larnsti. There might only be the Whitewall Larnsti left. For what it's worth, Broyan is "leader of the Larnsti" with a value of 5M2. I think the whole heroband is there at Whitewall.