Re: Ducks?

From: andrejarosch_at_...
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 08:20:10 EST

Hello Friends

Ducks:
I donīt think that there are many of them, but a few ambigous ducks with hatred for the empire might be very nice.

Do we have any specific ducks in mind?
Quackjohn anyone? :-)

> > How about Aldyrami or Mostali? Was Whitewall
> > important enough for
> > the Lunars to hire the Cannon Cult perhaps?
>
> I think we've got to have explosives (not understood
> even by those using them) in there somewhere. Sieges
> just aren't the same without them.

I donīt like explosives at all.

I would like to see some kind of "mostali animal handler" arround, which orders his Gobblers to eat through the walls. :-)

> Aldryami??
> where are the nearest to Whitewall, and why would they
> be interested?

The nearest Aldryami i can think of are the ones of Tarndisis (sp?) grove in Colymar lands.
I donīt see any reason why Aldryami should be interested in the Heortling/Lunar conflict et all.

Cheers

André