Seige tactics on both sides

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 18:30:31 -0800 (PST)

On the lunar use of chaos, perhaps we could limit it to the invocation of Malia in her disease-spreading aspect. Disease was a critical element in a lot of seiges. If the lunars can just secretly get one quiet broos over the walls and into the barn during the night, the defenders could have a touch of trouble and hunger.

John:
> In the end, the Lunars build seven ramps. I can
> see now they'd have to be pretty complicated
> ramps. :)

Especially if you want one from each of east, west, north, south, above, below, and within!

Jeff:
> Remember, the plateau is one big, mostly barren rock
> (although it probably has a spring somewhere). No
> farming, maybe some herding.

Perhaps some gardening? If the population has some sheep and cattle in the nearby hills, they would have plenty of fertilizer for some gardens. Plus, once the seige begins, a garden is a good way to dispose of nightsoil.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you�re looking for faster http://search.yahoo.com