Raiders outside the walls

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 03:20:30 -0000

I'm thinking that, given the usual Heortling preference for mobility and ambush, there would be several hero bands always working outside the walls to disrupt lunar supply lines, harass foraging parties, kill messengers, and the like. This also gives the defenders a way to use allies that don't relish being trapped inside Whitewall, or who have only mustered out for a season. And when they leave, they tell stories of the bravery of the defenders, which spread further.

I have one hero band in mind. I might write it up.