Exit, Kallyr

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 07:44:54 +0000 (GMT)

Donald:
> Someone was needed to escort the remaining
> non-combatants out
> of Whitewall when it was clear the fortress was
> going to fall.
> Seems a suitable job for a Vingian.

Jeff:
> That is a brilliant thought!

Agreed. Especially as mundane paths aren't going to be a viable option. You'll have to take all these non-combatants through some very interesting routes, maybe even the HeroPlane, to get them out.

Where do they want to get to?

John, you wanted me to fire up my Vingan Temple write-ups again and polish them for HQ, didn't you? I think I just got the kick I needed to get me interested.

Guys, where do I need to look for the current rules on magical paths? I'm sure HQ covers it somewhere, but my HQ Rules 17 isn't up to it.

Jane Williams