Re: A Stab at the Geology

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:02:27 +0000

Jane:

>Couldn't we have a few Great Big Crystals? Thirty feet
>tall or so? Spiky? Suitable for a Bat to not want to
>land on?

I can't see why not. Although I suspect such mineral differences are more common in Esrolia :)

>And I seem to remember back in the days of RQ2, there
>were things called power storage crystals. Could we
>have something like these, but bigger and very
>immovable, built into the Wind temple?

I've always assumed these things still exist in HQ - they were, after all, part of the background, not just part of the rules. High quality quartz is an example of exactly the sort of form such crystals might take, IMO. (The rarer spell reinforcing and so forth crystals being composed of more exotic minerals, at least IMG).

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic