RE: Shargashi

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:46:37 -0800

> Nor me. Must re-read the relevant Enclosure, or is
> there more recent information?

Of course you should re-read Enclosure. One and Two. Just because.:)

> Aren't they one of these misogynistic cults? I'm sure
> there was some good reason why I dismissed the whole
> area as unplayable, and lack of colour wasn't it...

Shargash unplayable? Nonsense. Dave Pearton and I (and the rest of the Farmers plus Martin Laurie) played in Alkoth. Good fun.

> How would they feel about being killed by a woman?

It's ok - they are all just going back to the Enclosure. The Shargashi are nuts - they live in Hell and their ancestors are demons. They will bring all the world within the Enclosure again.

Jeff