Re: A Stab at the Geology

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 19:45:08 -0000

Is it divinely associated with the Orlanthi or something else perhaps? Masada was originally Herod's summer palace, hardly a place sacred to the Israelites. I believe they picked it as their place for a last stand because of its defensibility rather than any other significance. (I could be way off on this).

Maybe Whitewall is a relic from some earlier age that has been coopted  by the local Orlanthi and it comes to fit the purpose. Perhaps it's in its odd location because it used to be someone's summer palace?

Oliver