RE: Re: Broyan's family

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 21:23:10 +0000 (GMT)

We could have our cake and eat it here. Yes, he needs heirs. But he has a Curse (and where did that come from?) that all his sons will pre-decease him. Or, all his children: depends on whether you want him to be able to pin his hopes on a daughter who of course dies anyway.

Some of the sons will already be dead, some more can die during Whitewall (on both sides of the battle?), and maybe one gets left to die in 1625.

Of course, him being the last of his line *except for a PC* is always an interesting possibility :)

I don't think we want him vowed not to marry until he's done something, if only because Kallyr's already taken that position, and two of them at it (or rather, not at it!) would be boring.

Jane Williams