RE: Family hostages?

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:06:49 -0800

Let's see, Leika, many of the warriors from the Volsaxi Confederation (remember most of their kin are under Lunar Occupation - or now ruled by Mad Kings), Esrolvuli mercenaries (who become shocked that their kin are now under Lunar rule), Kallyr's followers - basically anyone who isn't part of Broyan's heroband has got outside kin to worry about.

Especially player-characters.