Re: Broyan's family

From: jorganos <joe_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 11:04:43 -0000

> Maybe this is one for the lists?

> WANTED: Warrior girlfriend for overtaxed hero king. Must have
> high opinion of self, abilities, and of own plans to rescue
> humanity. Hatred of Lunars considered an advantage, as is
> Lightbringer or Orlanthi cultic background.
> Ability to handle stress highly rated. All aspirants must supply
> own hero band/fyrd/mercenary troop.

> All enquires to PO BOX 1, Whitewall. Please enclosed SAE for prompt
reply.

Or, if you want to save on postage, try our fresh Wiki Wiki at

http://www.eparsnip.f2s.com/phpwiki/index.php?Characters

and click the question mark behind "Broyan's Girlfriend" (if you are the first) or just click the link and look who was faster than you...

A pity Griselda is available only after the Cradle incident. Too late...