RE: Re: Forgot this

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:59:17 -0800

Ian -

> > Very cool! I was wondering when we'd get Malkioni. Btw,
any

> > other herobands involved? The Hidden Gale and Berinda's
> > Daughters? The Eaglebrowns?
> I don't have any Sartar Rising knowledge of what happens to
the

> others. Some may well become involved. The Eaglebrowns would
be put

> to better purpose in guerilla fighting against Lunar supply
lines

> than on the walls. The Hidden Gale warband might enjoy a bit
of

> doomed fighting at Tarkalor's Gate if you ask me, they're
almost

> Humakti in attitude after all. Berinda's Daughters, no real
> thoughts...

        Sounds reasonable to me - these are just the MoLaD bands that seemed to scream involvement at Whitewall. I'm sure there are plenty of Lunar bands as well - frex the Shargarshi Hellmen.

> We might want to add one or two new hero bands of our own if
we

> expect them to take heavy casulties :-)

        Yep. I'll write up a draft Larnsti (Free Hendreik) band today and post it to the group. Any other favorite herobands of folk out there that should be at Whitewall?

         Jeff