RE: Re: WhiteBull, Golf Wheel Dancer

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 09:51:07 -0800

Jane:

> Still, I see no reason why every HQ in Dragon Pass
> should intersect with those going on in Whitewall in
> roughly the same period. If that sort of thing was
> likely to happen, normal everyday Heortling life would
> need the HeroPlane equivalent of air traffic control.
> (Hmm, would that be the Arkati?)

Or Minaryth the Purple. I like the idea that MP is trying to coordinate all the irons in the fire. MP might be advising Kallyr, Broyan and Garreth independently. Something learned on a Broyan heroquest is exploited for a Garreth heroquest. Things learned in the WW quests get exploited for later Kallyr quests. And so on. It makes MP possibly the most dangerous man in the Rebellion. As OiD says"Some mistakenly believe him no warrior, but they fail to realize that the sage and librarian fights a war of magic and diplomacy, knowlege and organization. Without him, the rebellion would be immeasurably weaker and less effective."

Could be the source of some great cloak and dagger activity involving the Lunars, the Trolls, sorcerors, etc.

Jeff