RE: Kallyr's family: White Quartz

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:22:18 +0000 (GMT)

Thought so. And since as far as I'm concerned "Helden" is one of the documents that defines how Glorantha really works, I'm very reluctant to contradict it in any way.

John, I had the White Quartz as effectively a dead clan, now growing only because Kallyr keeps inviting clan-less Vingans to join it. Does this fit, or was Cradledaughter one of the few original survivors?

Yes, a little OT, but figuing out what clan-based dependents Kallyr may have could be important.

> Sooner or later I'm going to have to involve some of
> my Farpointers in the siege. Later probably,

Sooner, if they fit in "major" slots, please.

Jane Williams