Re: Re: Kallyr's family: White Quartz

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 09:15:29 +0000 (GMT)

> Not adressing the clan issues, but isn't "White
> Quartz" a wonderful
> coincidence for a defender of Whitewall?

I'd missed that. It is.

So let's use it! I'd had the idea a while back that Kallyr eventually started rebuilding her clan (sort of) by inviting clanless Vingans to join it, and ending up turning it into a warband. (Given her "loyal to followers" ability, the distinction betwen members of her warband and members of her family is a technicality).

How about she starts it here?

Let's put the Vingan temple at Whitewall right next to one of those giant bits of quartz we discussed earlier. (Her original clan had one, too, perhaps not surprisingly).

This actually screws up a chunk of backstory for one of my PCs, but WTF... oh, unless we can delay it till post-Bat?

Jane Williams