Re: Wiki Wiki

From: Tim Blackler <tim_blackler_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:00:06 +0000

Hi Guy,

I got the code for this one from sourceforge.net, which is basically an open forum for GPL'd code of every hue. If you just do a search for wiki on this site, you should find loads of WikiWiki implementations.

I was specifically for a PHP/MySQL based one as that's what the free web host that i was using had implemented.

sourceforge has loads of other stuff as well (i'm trying out one of the blog implementations at the mo on another site), and I could (and often do) spend ages wandering around it finding interesting stuff.