RE: Re: Melisande, Narib, et al.

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:55:11 -0800

> In an commentary on this in the glorantha digest (about whether
> the Orlanthi had become Hsunchen), Greg said that the Hidden
> Kings had taken wolf form and started devouring other Orlanthi
> such as Heort's deer people. I had suggested that the Hidden
> Kings might have also turned into ravens whereupon Greg suggested
> a Dove Tribe.

I think a lot of this was superceded by the Dawn Age discussion that Greg, Harold Smith, Stephen Martin, Shannon Appelcline, Rob Heinsoo and I had. We discussed Heort and the survival of the Vingkotling-Heortlings to very great detail. The Orlanthi never became Hsunchen.

Heort ultimately had to defeat the Hidden Kings - but this is almost more akin to Odayla defeating the Great Bear.

Jeff