Re: Re: Shargashi Hell Assault

From: Oliver Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:58:32 -0600

I had a thought that builds on this and also explains why the Shargashi disappeared for a while. Maybe the sea was summoned and the Shargashi were washed away into hell and it took them quite some time to make their way back. This way they don't have to be dishonoured and they're still out of the picture for awhile.

Oliver