Re: FOUNDATION DOC: Forces and Numbers

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 19:46:59 -0000

> Lunar Army commanders (typically 5000+): 'General' in New Pelorian
> and for Dara Happa; 'Warlord' in Lunar terms. The Lunar rank is the
> official one; I also take the phrasology to mean 'General' is also
> official. A Fereshori commands a Lunar vexilla.

Gaaaaaah!!!!!!

Sorry, I was copying ad typing that far too quickly. The above *should* read:

Lunar Army commanders (typically 5000+): 'Warlord' in Lunar terms (New Pelorian). The Lunar rank is the only official one and used in all correspondence. 'General' is the Dara Happan term. A 'Fereshori' commands a Lunar vexilla.

[Nick, ignore everything I say. I'm crap at reading...:)]