Re: Imperial Army ranks

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 09:39:29 -0000

> Actually, if people are fond of playing with some reactionary
cliques
> in the Ordenviru and higher echelons of the army, where the Lunar
> veneer is stretched thinly indeed, "Warlords of the Dying Moon"
> sounds a great name, dripping in irony, for a disgruntled secret
> society of pro-Solar officers.

Ahhh.... by the way, just so there's no confusion, I meant that the Lunar veneer was stretched thinly in the reactionary cliques, *not* blanketly across the 'higher echelons'! And 'leaving thoughts on informal ranks open to choice' was directed towards general Glorantha, not for the siege of Whitewall and terms we might adapt here. Phew.

:)

Stu (carefully covering all bases)

P.S. Thanks to Martin for the ranks info--always nice to see some further detail--and to Oliver for the thoughts on the Wiki piece. I'm sure many of those adventure hooks can also be adapted for regimental standards, if people aren't that interested in that line.