Re: Seeking Arkati

From: donald_at_...
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 22:38:33 GMT

In message <20040313122629.64240.qmail_at_...> =?iso-8859-1?q?Jane=20Williams?= writes:

>Are there any Arkati in play at Whitewall? Openly
>declared as such, on either side? If you could find me
>some Arkati Trolls, that would be perfect.
>
>(The reason I need them is that the Herewardi would
>hate them. So if they happen to also be Zorak-Zorani,
>undead, or chaos-worshipping, that's fine.)

Plenty of room among the miscellaneous mercanaries and irregulars of the Lunar army for a company of ZZ trolls. I would imagine Great Trolls in particular would be very useful in a siege. You could even have them join the Shargashi on the attack through hell.

I pity the YT officer in charge of that Vexillium though.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/