Antheus, hero of Destor

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 00:31:27 -0800 (PST)

In my campaign we lately created a herocult of Destor called "Antheus".
We needed such a figure as a Crossbowman who follows Orlanth Adventurous and therefore we "discovered" Antheus (via a character who is a crossover between Talastari and Heortling storm culture).

We stated Antheus is a forgotten (ignored) Hero according to sartarite heortling tradition, but he could be useful in a siege:
heavy individual crossbows are mighty weapons to strike at a city defending force or at a besieging army.

I am uncertain which side an Antheus devotee would choose to fight at WWall, but if you are interested to know the (scant) myth we built about him, I could translate them for the public audience.

Ciao,
Gian

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam http://mail.yahoo.com