Song - Catch that High King - orders from Dastardly Tatius

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 10:14:54 EST

Catch that High King
Jornkarnos you snickering Buserian clown, When courage is needed, you're never around! Those trinkets you wear on your moth-eaten jerkin, Should be there for bungling something you excel in!

So, Stop The High King, Stop The High Kingn, Stop The High King, Stop The High King, Stop The High King, Stop The High King, Stop that Broyan
How?

Nab him! Jab him! Tab him! Send the bat in! Stop that Broyan
Now!

You Fazzur, stop sneaking it's not worth the chance, For you'll be returned by the seat of your pants! And magicians, you invent me a reaching moon rite, That catches that Broyan, or I lose my job! So, Stop The High King, Stop The High King, Stop The High King, Stop The High King, Stop The High King, Stop The High King Stop that Broyan