Ring of Vingkot:

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 04:09:46 -0000

I don't want to deny the proposal of Jeff's opinion, only suggestion:

> I think Broyan ends up being the Vingkot revivalist - he ends up
> worshipping Vingkot directly as a god and ancestor. I am
personally
> reluctant to make the Volsaxi that strange of an Orlanthi tribe.
Having
> them use the Vingkot kingship rites makes them unusual.

From Enclosure #2 (p.50 by Greg), Ring Member of Vingkot are: Khalmon Lawspeaker
Hantrafal the Godi
Dagordi Warrior
Kerona Foodkeeper
Hohenla Midwife
Ebfurya Herdmother
This has been the membership of the Staple Ring. If you have a lack of imagination...or want peculiarity of Vingkot Ring...

> that players are likely to encounter. Tarsh and the Kerofini are
> Alakoringites.

I should not forget Original Vingkotling Ring was at Grizzly Peak, now Chaos Tainted, Oppotunistic (quite contrary to ultratraditional) Bastards of Tarsh Alakoringites occupies it.

TI