Re: Volsaxi, Volsaxar, Vingkot

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 18:04:45 -0000

>Besides, as far as I know, the Volsaxi are the only proper Vingkot
>tribe that players are likely to encounter. Tarsh and the Kerofini
>are Alakoringites. The Sartarite tribes are Heortlings. We should
>have at least one big Vingkot tribe somewhere in Dragon Pass. :)

Just out of interest, I suspect that Vingkot elements are found in the Tarshites and Exiles but through other heroes. Effectively the Tarshites get Vingkot High King through Yarandros, who insitutes hereditary kingship. The Exiles additionaly get Vingkot through Mitchuinn - whose affinity is an anti-lunarized versions of Vingkot's Fight Dara Happans affinity (and who received a fatal wound on the northfaring like Vingkot). So there are elements, but they are modfied by local heroes. Broyan seems to be heroquesting for a more traditional Vingkot.