Re: Masteries

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 05:26:04 -0800 (PST)

> But, the OiD stats seem to assume people aren't even
> getting augments from their followers, never mind
> about their friends. Your numbers for people "with
> help" seem to me to be a bit on the low side.
> Remember
> they'll be using magical weapons/items, getting a
> bunch of devotees to stack feats as augments, and so
> on. If they can't get an extra two or three
> masteries
> out of that, they're just not trying.
> Jane Williams

All right, Jane.
But that *might* bring out again the issue: Tatius-4mastery-mage, augmented to seven masteries during the final moments of the siege, accidentally kills Orlanth and Ernalda still asleep in twilight time while sneezing (spending an hero point) before the final attack.
That's a thing I hate when it happens in my scenarios and I don't want any narrator nor player to even think about such a "possibility".

Gian

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam http://mail.yahoo.com