Re: Whitewall - tactical scale map, death star Whitewall

From: jorganos <joe_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:42:28 -0000

Jane Williams
> I didn't spot the "Goat's Path" from "A hero
> approaches". Am I going blind again, or was it just
> too trivial to put in?

Given that I entered the last entries around midnight with my laptop in my bed, I simply forgot about that - and probably about half the other landmarks mentioned somewhere.

How about just south of Caughtarrow Ridge?

BTW, did I overdo the Helamakt cult references? There are a couple of potentially holy spots crammed on this plateau...

John's peaceful forest needs to be placed, too.

Any proposals of changes, rather than additions?