Re: Re: Outside the gates?

From: donald_at_...
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:06:51 GMT

In message <c3bk2q+kpl3_at_...> "Nick Brooke" writes:

>> Sounds good. I'm wondering who is going to have air superiority,
>> for most of the siege it would appear to be the Orlanthi...
>
>Well, on full moon days the tables are probably turned.
>
>BTW, would we base tactics for the Lunar Wyvern Riders operating
>above the walls of Whitewall on those used by Nazgul on fell beasts
>plucking Gondorians from Minas Tirith? :-)

Is there a writeup of these troops anywhere? and how many are there at WW? AR indicates there aren't many of them thoughout the Empire so they look like something else Tatius brings with him. Prior to that I would expect only the odd hero riding a Wyvern.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/