RE: The Bat-Blat

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:05:13 -0800

It is important to my conception of the mythic and magical importance of the Bat-Blat that this be a Night and Day type moment - the Bat should not be neutralised by some use of minor myths from gods we have never heard of until we wrote the scenario.

So if the Chaos Scream is defeated by air - then let it be defeated by a Hurricane. Let's unleash the Thunderer himself and make this a first rate epic.