"The shearing of Whitewool"

From: pedrodevaca <pavis_gm_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:53:57 -0000

> Drawn by magical sheep-more sure-footed than horses) or is that too
Norse?
> (And yes I know Thor used goats but they're on the other side at
WW).

Boy, you have an affinity for sheep Oliver. Is it because you feel a need to be the champion of the underrepresented, desperate, and trodden? Or perhaps, you raise them yourself?
Or, could it be, yes I think so, because they're so woolly and.. and.. cuddly? With those black gum drop eyes, wet nose and sheepish grins. Baah baah.

ahem, right. Back to work, I go. (adjusts collar and moves on as if nothing happened)

-Mitch