RE: Re: Bat-blat

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:11:18 -0800

Let's approach the Bat-Blat with a clean slate and not feel constrained by previous speculations (the teleport scheme was an RQ3 rulesy solution and kind of a cop-out). I guarantee that is how Greg would approach it.

What is the best HQ storyline for the Bat-Blat? Surely not a mere feat or reflecting the bat's scream. I mean we are taking out a petty god here! This is an epic event that bends the Compromise - the Thunderer is here!

Later, Tatius exploits this to kill Orlanth as Whitewall - our other mythic event at WW.

Jeff