Re: The Bat-Blat

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 16:30:23 +1100

>one question: what Lunar bunkers?

Or more general question: what do Lunar armies do when the bat is scheduled to make an appearance? Move well away? Dig holes in ground? Cower with rituals protecting them from the Chaos scream? Or can we rule that say, unit standards and mobile shrines offer (limited) bat protection.

Apologies for failing to trim my previous post.

John

nysalor_at_... John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

Few bows will be stretched and not many will be the slings, when Ares at last brings war into the plain. The brutal work will be for swords. Our enemy yonder are masters of such warfare, lords of Euboia, famed for their spears.