Re: Re: The Bat-Blat

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:31:53 +0000 (GMT)

> Beautiful, just beautiful. I'd like to suggest that
> the Hurricane is
> powerful enough to drive people mad which is why (in
> part) they could resist
> the Bat. It's also why the band attacking the Bat
> had to fairly small
> because most people couldn't handle that level of
> power.

A quick quote from Widow's Tale" before I go to work. This is from a Lunar VP, so may be biased.

"... but only a fool lays siege to Whitewall in blizzard season, when Kallyr Starborw raises up such terrible storms that she very effectively lays siege to herself."

Page 195, for those who want to read on.

BTW, those OiD stats again. We keep hearing descriptions of Kallyr with massive Storm powers. I don't see any related numbers.

  1. numbers left off as irrelevant to OiD
  2. mistake by authors (Homer nods, etc)
  3. she's mislaid her storm powers by then! HQ gone wrong? Deliberate swap for something better (?) Used them all up at Whitewall? Handed them to Broyan as a present before she left? Absorbed by Bat?

Jane Williams